Thursday 28 April 2016

Winners - Challenge#32 - Theme

Oh gosh! I'm sorry everyone, I still seem to be somewhat off schedule! I'm here today with details of the winners from Challenge#32 - Magic/Fantasy. You guys really rose to the challenge and we had cards from ultra clean and simple to multi-layers, from cute to less cute! You made it tough, but here are the winners:

WINNER


We were all seriously impressed with this encaustic marvel.
Love the cavern you created with the wax and that dragon is awesome.
Great touch of sparkle too!  And the second on your blog is fab too.

HONOURABLE MENTIONS
(in order of submission)



We really like this friendly looking wizard - very Dumbledore!
Great colours and lovely layers too.



A very clever take on the challenge, taking a quote from my (Deborah's) favourite author.
The pile of books and the shades of blue and aqua are just perfect!



This is a wonderful guy card. Really graphic, bold colours - magic!!

Congrats to you all - please pick up your badges from the sidebar and display them on your blogs.

And now a quick reminder of our current theme challenge - SHAKESPEARE - TMR#34. Have fun with your inspiration - just let us know where you got it and have fun creating your masculine projects based on our Shakespeare theme.  You've got lots of time to play - deadline is midnight (BST) Tuesday 10th May (that's 7.00pm EDT).


2 comments:

  1. Thanks very much for picking me - every time I do any encaustic art I tell myself off for not doing it more often, and this challenge was ideal to inspire me to take it up again.
    Love all the other picks - such a wide variety of takes on the theme
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the HM! I am very happy! :) Congratulations everyone. :)

    ReplyDelete